Saturday, October 7, 2017

Autumn Saturday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Great Day thus far? It was a gorgeous day today with lots of sunshine and an Autumn breeze blowing in the wind. My brothers both came up to visit and attend some high school reunion only to come back home saying "It was whack."  I don't think they really wanted to attend the reunion but it was great seeing them on this lovely day. 
As for me, I purchased a few New Tubes since they were on sale. I am spending a lot of money on Digikits and Tubes, Hehe!!  Oh well, Everyone has to have a hobby. 
In news today, Trump is still president and Pence is VP.  No other news is important cause Trump is the NEWS!!! 
Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands and maybe purchase more Tubes. Hope all have a Fab day and pay it forward in all that you do today. 


















2 comments: