Friday, August 25, 2017

Hurricane to hit Texas

TGIF and I hope all had a great day and getting ready for the weekend. Also, I want to send my prayers to my Texas peeps and hope the Hurricane doesn't cause too much damage as is forecast by the news. And, We get to see how Trump handles this fiasco with a limited workforce and slashing the funding of climate change. Trump is a FOOL and his supporters are the Biggest FOOLS of them all.  But we shall see what happens once the hurricane has passed and the damage is calculated. 

In other news, The new Note 8 is available for purchase, or rather, Pre-Order. It looks impressive and kind of similar to the S8 cellphone only the Note 8 has an S-Pen.  But I will hold off in purchasing cause the price is a bit HIGH for my wallet!! The price will go down as we enter the Holiday months. 
Well, I gotta go and hope all have a safe and fun weekend. If you reside in Texas, I hope all stay safe. 










No comments:

Post a Comment