Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 
Well, Today is the day when Ghosts and Goblins come out to play and offer either a Trick or a Treat!!  But this year, We have to be careful of those Killer Clowns lurking around in the bushes.  
As for me a chill night at home surfing the internet, checking emails and getting creative.  Also, I had to do the Early Voting today and woke up at 7am to beat the crowd. Apparently, I saw a few other people at the Polls who had gotten up early as well. It went smoothly and I was in and out within seconds.  Hope and pray Hillary Clinton wins this election cause we don't need Trunp's craxy self as President!! The world will go to HELL!!  But I have faith in the American people and they will do the right thing! 
I gotta go and get the candy ready for any trick or treaters who visit the house. Hope all have a Great Day and a Safe Halloween! Don't eat too much candy. 










No comments:

Post a Comment