Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Hot Hump Day

A Hot and Humid Hump Day!! It feels more like 100 degrees with the humidity level high and a great day to be at the beach or at a swimming pool but I'm stuck at work!! Oh, I am dreaming of a vacation on the Island or maybe to relocate to the Island to permanently live!!! 
Not too much to talk about regarding news but a lot to talk about regarding politics. That Trump really said a mouthful the other day when commenting about the 2nd amendment regarding Clinton. What Trump said is inexcusable and He should be banned from running for the highest office in the land and yet we still have those foolish people who support what he says and follow his every move. 
On second thought, I better not talk too much about this political stuff cause it makes my blood boil and I really don't feel like getting into all this crap on the blog.  So, on that note, I will just say have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment