Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Last Hump Day in Just

Hafa Adai and Happy Wednesday to all! or, Happy Hump Day since it is halfway thru the week till the weekend.  Hope all are enjoying the day or maybe work. It is another scorcher of a day here in the DMV area of the United States.  I am not complaining though cause I'd rather have the heat of summer than the cold of winter.  
And, In news today, I am glued to the TV watching the Democratic National Convention (DNC) taking place in Philadelphia, Pa.  They have confirmed the nomination for Hillary Rodham Clinton for President in 2016 making her the First Female nomination of either party.  I hope and pray that she wins the presidency in November cause I sure don't want to see Donald Trump as president of the United States.  I mean, Trump is a businessman and not a politician and President Obama said is eloquently in this quote: 
"What I think is scary is a president who doesn't know their stuff and doesn't seem to have an interest in learning what they don't know," Obama said.

Anyway, This is an interesting election year and one for the books. We have the first female who has experience working in politics and a businessman-and I use that term loosely-who has NO experience and NO inclination of learning politics but yet wants the highest office in the land!!  Interesting Times we are living in here in the good 'ole USA!! 

Personally, I hope I obtain employment outside of the USA so I can get away from this mess. The American people will surely be judged stupid if they elect a Trump as President. 

In other news....Uh, There is no other news cause the DNC is the major news!! 
So, Hope all have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause your smile may be just the thing to their frown upside down.  Be Kind to everyone!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment