Thursday, June 2, 2016

1st Weekend of June

Thobelo-that means "How are you" in African. And, I hope everyone is having a Great Day thus far and one more day until the weekend. Well, This was a short work week thanks to last holiday weekend. I'm now complaining though.  Also, This is the first weekend of June....I love the month of June cause it's the start of Summer, and halfway thru the year and my cumpleanos!! 
Anyway, I have a phone interview coming up for next week with a company that I really want to work at and would require me to relocate. I need a change of scenery cause I am getting bored of the scenery I am seeing now. If I don't leave soon, I may go stir-crazy!! LOL 
Anyway, A gorgeous day today even if it is humid. But the sun is shining in the blue skies and that's all that counts cause tomorrow and thru the weekend it is expected to rain. 
Gotta go and see what I can do....Have a Blessed Day and pay it forward in all that you do today. 













No comments:

Post a Comment