Saturday, May 21, 2016

Preakness Day 2016

Hafa Adai and I hope all are having a Great Day!! It is raining now and somewhat cold-not like a winter cold but more of a Spring Breeze-on this Preakness Race day!! The Preakness Horses will be running in the BIG Race around 6 pm and so far 2 horses have died in previous races, according to an article in the Washington Post Newspaper Online edition. 
As for me, I am not really interested in the Preakness this year. It seems as they horse racing has lost its' appeal over the years or maybe the fact that I use to work at the racetrack and have seen my share of Preakness Races. 
Anyway, I'm just chilling today....kind f a chill day because of the rain. The perfect day to just sleep. Well, I gotta go and see what I can get into so I hope all have a Blessed Day!! 



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment S6 Samsung Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, S6 Phone on demand or live is just a click away, Iphone Repair
    Life without entertainment is colorless, Sell Iphone and we offer the best entertainment, Unblock Video that you could have ever experienced. , Funny Movies We believe in providing, Hollywood Movies latest and the best quality Video experience, Bollywood Movies

    ReplyDelete