Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Calm before the Storm

The Calm before the Storm...Weather Forecasters are predicting a lot of rain with damaging winds after Midnight. This weather lately is getting Bi-polar and acting strange!! The calendar says its' Spring but on some days it feels like Winter-WTH?! 
Oh well, I just take it one day at a time. 
Also, I had to wake up really early-7 am- to cast my political Vote!! I didn't know who to vote for either Clinton or Trump? But when it came time to vote, I let the pen do the talking and it chose Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump!! I really think Hillary would be a better a president since she has the political experience and she is married to a former president.  So, A vote for Hillary is a Vote for Bill Clinton, Former President of the USA!!  And, Trump can go back to managing his businesses and preparing for the grand opening of his NEW Hotel here in Washington, DC cause that is the closest Trump will come to seeing the White House!! 
Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands before all this rain and wind hurls in later tonight. Have a Blessed Day and pay it forward in all that you do today. 











No comments:

Post a Comment