Friday, April 15, 2016

April Showers bring May Flowers

TGIF...and I hope all have a Great Weekend!! April Showers bring May Flowers. 
A gorgeous day today with lots of Sunshine and a mild, Spring Breeze blowing in the wind!! A great day to cut the grass or do some outdoor work.  I need to tend the garden and get it ready for the seedlings but i'm thinking maybe I'll do it this weekend.  And, I don't know what to plant this year? I may need a day to just decide what to buy and plant in the garden. 
And, I watched the Democratic Debate last night with Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders...Clinton whooped Sanders butt on live Television!! My vote is for Clinton for President!  We've had nothing but males as the Executive Chief so it's time for a woman to come in and clean the White House of the mess...Like they say, If you want anything done, don't ask a man but rather ask a woman!! 

And I am loving the longer days but I hate the shorter nights.  In fact, I love the warmer weather over the cold weather. 
Well, i gotta go and  take care of some business before night falls. Have a Blessed Day and an even better Weekend!! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment