Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday Funday!!

I had a wonderful weekend and my brothers stopped pass the house to visit and also to drive to the hospital to see our Aunt who is in the hospital. Also, My brothers were playing with some flying Drone...I have to admit it is kind of cool but I would like it more if it had a camera to zoom around and spy on people!! LOL   But it is kind of COOL!! 
I enjoy spending time with my brothers even though sometimes I get tired of them, but there is nothing I wouldn't do for them cause at the end of the day I still love them with all my Heart!! ...We have a lot of history and memories between us. 

And, I managed to get a little creative this weekend to create some graphic art...another one of my passions!! I can create ALL DAY!! I'm such a creative person by nature anyway. 
Well, I gotta go and take care of some business on this rainy and cloudy day. The perfect day to just sleep. Have a Blessed Day and remember to pay it forward in all that you do today. 












No comments:

Post a Comment