Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday and Easter Weekend

TGIF and I hope all have a Great Holiday Weekend!! Yep, This weekend is a holiday as we celebrate Easter!! I guess Peter Cottontail will be hopping down the bunny trail this weekend to deliver all the chocolate candy and Peeps!!  I love Easter and all the candy associated with the holiday. 
As for me, It looks to be a relaxing weekend but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction. 
I don't feel like writing on the blog since it is a great day outside-sun is shining as a calm breeze blows in the wind. I want take advantage of this nice spring weather while I can cause it may rain tomorrow. So, I hope all have a Blessed Day and don't forget to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what plagues them and your smile may be all they need to turn that frown upside down. Be Blessed everyone!! 














3 comments: