Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Blizzard that won't go away

Hello and i hope all are having a Great Day!! As for me, I am still snowed in from Blizzard 2016 and No Trash pick-up or mail delivery. And, speaking of mail delivery, I thought Postal Service creed was Mail gets delivered in any kind of weather? 

"Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." 

Anyway, I wish the snow plows would hurry and plow the streets cause I'm getting Cabin Fever and need to get out!! I can't stand being caged up for too long cause I need to be FREE!!! 
But the good thing about this Blizzard, I am taking plenty of naps and well rested. Also, I have cleaned the house from floor to the ceiling-I have a spanking Clean House!!! LOL!! 
Below are a few photos of the Blizzard2016 in all its glory...


I won't be going any place any time soon with this amount of snow. 

I gotta go and see what I can find to clean or maybe take another nap. Hope all have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet 
















No comments:

Post a Comment