Monday, January 25, 2016

Blizzard2016

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a great day thus far  I survived the Blizzard 2016 this past weekend-snow totals were 18'-20' inches-and the wind gusts caused snow drifts. Although, The snow drifts created some artsy designs.  You can read more on the Blizzard in the Online edition of the Washington Post newspaper. 
I posted a few pics of the Blizzard 2016 below. 


And, I managed to shovel the driveway and believe me it was tough moving 20' inches of snow!! But it felt good and also I got my cardio in for the day. And, This Blizzard made the record books for highest snow accumulations....and it will be a Blizzard that we won't forget. 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some personal errands and I want to take some photos of the snow This Blizzard is Beautiful!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment