Friday, December 4, 2015

TGIF and First weekend of December

TGIF..and I hope all are having a great day and getting ready to enjoy the weekend!! I know I am even though I have nothing planned but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction. 
I managed to get a lot accomplished today before night like do some Online shopping and Online bill paying.  Also, I managed to have lunch at my Fav restaurant again today!! 

And, I read an interesting article printed in the Online version of The Catholic Review newspaper.  It sums up the meaning of the upcoming holiday season.
 And, I ordered a delicous chocolate peanut butter cake from QVC, television shopping channel. I can't wait to receive this order and dive in for a taste!! It should by Yum Yum Good!!
  Well, I gotta go and take care of some business while daylight hours still exist. As you can read, I love taking care of business in the daylight so I am home at night.  So, Have a Blessed Friday and I hope all have a wonderful weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment