Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday Bliss

Hello and I hope all are having a great Saturday thus far. My day has started kind of late today cause I just didn't want to get out of the bed. it felt like the bed was sucking me in under the covers, Haha!! Don't you ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like getting out of bed? 
Anyway, I managed to slowly crawl out of bed to accomplish what I set out to do today. i am loving this mild winter so far in December....and i hope it stays mild all winter until the beginning of Spring! Also, Soon it will be time to celebrate a New Year...It seems as though this year just flew by so fast!! 
Well, I  gotta go and take care of some business before night comes and time to climb back into the bed.  Have a blessed day and be kind to everyone you meet. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment