Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Humpity Hump kind of Day

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a great day. I am having a sleepy kind of day because of the weather being rainy and foggy!! The perfect day to just sleep. 
But, I did manage to get a lot accomplished before the sandman deposited dust into my eyes. I had to drive over to the post office to drop a few letters in the mailbox, do some grocery shopping and I had lunch at my favorite restaurant before finally retiring back home. Once I was home, I had to log onto the computer to check emails, pay some bills Online and do some Online shopping. One of the items I purchased Online was a New Throw with a matching bag from HSN.  It looks so beautiful and I love the variety of colours. I can't wait to get the shipment!! 
And, I did some shopping on Amazon.com I purchased a Jon Secada music CD..I love his music!! I have almost all of his music CD's and my collection continues to grow!! 
Well, I have to go and maybe do some more shopping Online. So, I hope all have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause your smile may just be the thing to brighten their day!!  Pray it forward! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment