Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Tuesday after Easter




Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Great Tuesday thus far?! I know i am have a great day and enjoying this mild Spring-like weather!! A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air! 

Also I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around to the post office, shopping at the market to having lunch with a friend at my Fav restaurant!! 
Also, I was able to see my nieces and family from out of town as we celebrated Easter. My brother and his family attended the Easter Egg Roll at the White House in Washington, DC and it looked to be a lot of FUN!! They didn't see the President and First Lady though....Oh well, next time!! The main thing is as long as they had a good time!! 
Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands before the day ends. So, Have a Blessed and Happy day and don't forget to spread the love!! 


































No comments:

Post a Comment