Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Bliss

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Sunday thus far...I know I am!! Actually, A relaxing day for me as I enjoy the cool weather with a hint of sun peeking out from behind the clouds. 

I managed to get some house cleaning done, like vacuum carpets, wash floors and clothes then I had to get the closets organized. Now, My house is tidy and organized!!  I'm sure it will be messy by next weekend though, LOL!! I still need to put up the Christmas decorations. 

Haven't been looking at the news...i guess I'm sick of hearing the same thing especially when you work in the news industry. Ho Hum time to watch or do something else!! 
Well, I gotta go and take care of some personal errands...Have a Wonderful day!! 






CT page for Designs by Patricia and sold at Render Art stores 


BLT DeZignZ kit "Dickens Christmas" 


Poser by LTBCreations 

Poser by EricaWilma 










No comments:

Post a Comment