Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Mele Kalikimaka on the Eve of Christmas

Hafa Adai and Mele Kalikimaka, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you all or rather, it is the Eve before Christmas!! Tonight is the night when Santa Clause travels the globe to deliver presents to all the good little boys and girls...I wonder what Santa will bring me? 

I love the holidays and seeing all the festive lights all aglow!! It doesn't look like we will have a white Christmas but rather a rainy and cloudy day.  But that is just fine with me cause I hate shoveling the snow!! 

Well, I did most of my christmas shopping earlier in the week and now I can just sit back and wait for Santa to deliver his goods.  Oh and admire the festive lights!! 

Well, I gotta go and get some last minute preparations done for the holiday season. So, Have a Great day and Merry Christmas to you all!! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment