Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday after Thanksgiving

Happy Sunday and i hope all are having a great day or maybe a Great Weekend thus far?! I am having a wonderful and relaxing weekend thus far although I am not looking forward to the brand new work week but I'll take it cause i know it will be here soon enough. 
 Today I just mulled around in the bed and didn't get up until about 2pm to log onto the computer to check emails, surf the Internet and browse the early Cyber-Monday sales!! I gotta spend that money before it burns a hole in my pocket!! LOL

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving as I celebrated with the family. My brothers and their families came by the house as we ate the Big Feast and enjoyed one another's company. it always great spending time with Family especially when they live out of town, Haha!!

 Also, I don't know what to think about these all Protesters rallying for Brown......if you don't know who he is the young unarmed teen who was gunned down several times by a police officer.  Nevermind the fact, that this kid had robbed a convenience store earlier in the day and threatened the shop owner with his size. I just can't sympathize with this story cause the kid was a Criminal in the making...although it wasn't right for the Officer to shoot the guy that many times. I just don't know!!!
Anyway, I gotta go and take care of some business before the day ends. Have a Blessed Sunday and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause we all are battling the same problems at different times and stages in our lives.
 check out this cool Poser site Mitzzies













No comments:

Post a Comment