Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Treat

Hidey Hoo and Happy Tuesday. I hope all had a great day today and enjoyed the sunshine, or rain, where ever you may be in this world.
 Here it rained early in the day and then the sun came out for the rest of the day to dry up all the rain. But it was a bit Breezy today and Mother Nature is letting us know that Autumn is HERE!!

 I have a feeling it will be a COLD Winter....and I hope with little or no snow fall. Although, I would love to see some snow on Christmas Eve and Day!

Anyway Today I managed to get a lot accomplished from running around to stores; post office; the bank and I even had lunch at Tokyo Grill.  I love that place!!
And, I purchased several Tubes from the Verymany store only to find out I haven't received the DL links?! I am wondering if they are experiencing technical difficulties?! And, The sad part is...I wanted to use one of the Tubes in a creative page..boo hoo!! I love the internet for what it does but i also hate it when technical issues arise.  I guess I have to wait 48 hours for Customer Service to answer my email.

Gotta go and take care of some errands. Have a blessed day and enjoy it as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment