Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday Bliss

Happy Saturday and I hope all are enjoying the day thus far. I know I am and it is a bit relaxing since I have the weekend off for once. Actually I don't like it when my weekends are just relaxing cause I'd rather be doing something.

 Anyway, I managed to clean the house and wash the car. it need to be washed too!! I had a year's worth of dirt on the car!! LOL Well, maybe not a year but it was dirty!!
 And, I stopped at KFC to get some Fried Chicken. I can eat chicken forever!!
 It has been a cloudy and grey all day...and looks as though it may rain but it is holding off until tonight which will be fine by me. Rainy nights are perfect for sleeping!!

Well I gotta go and take care of some personal errands but have a Great Day and remember to pay it forward with kindness...





CT Tag for Sensibility and Render Art stores 

CT Tag for Sensibility and Render Art Stores 







No comments:

Post a Comment