Sunday, September 7, 2014

Relaxing Sunday

Happy Sunday and I hope all are enjoying the day and getting ready to start a brand new week!! I always love a Brand New Week cause it means new challenges, new opportunities; new things to explore and accomplish!!

But right now I am enjoying a lovely Sunday with the sun shining and cool breezes blowing in the wind. it is starting to feel like Autumn has arrived.
 And I found a cool site with some Free Posers-Mitzies!!
 And, I have another site with some nice Posers but I have their Facebook link, called RJ Dazzarific!!

 Well I managed to do some yard work today and tend to the garden. I saw a few tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce. I picked them and brought them inside...I may have to freeze some of these veggies for the winter months. I love Fresh Veggies from the garden and especially when you've grown them yourself.

Also, I had to run a few errands like go to the market; over to the Bank and stopped at Sonic to get a burger. I love their Burgers!! Well I have to go and take care of some more errands and I want to put these veggies from the garden in bags to freeze. So Have a Blessed Day and be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what kind problems they are facing.

CT Tag for Mishka Creations 





CT Tag for Mishka Creations 


CT Tag for Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment