Sunday, September 14, 2014

Glorious Sunday

Happy Sunday and I hope all are having a Glorious one at that!! I am having a relaxful day thus far....i had to take the computer over to Geek Squad to have it cleaned up a bit. It was running kind of slow and they removed a bunch of spyware and adware off the system. It seems to be running FAST NOW!!
 Then, I stopped at Burger King to have it my way and ordered a Whopper, french fries and a beverage!!  After purchasing the meal, I drove to the store to pick up a few things for the house, like cleaning products, furniture and carpet cleaners. I ended up spending more money than what I had intended to spend. Oh well money is meant to be spent!!

 It is such a Glorious day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outside instead of on the computer. And, I am about to head out to enjoy this lovely day! So, I have to say good-bye and I hope you all have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what kind of problems they may be dealing with and  your smile maybe just the thing to brighten their day!! Pay it Forward as I always say....


CT page for Mimi





CT page for Mimi

CT page for Mimi









CT page for Erica 


No comments:

Post a Comment