Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday blues but Feeling Happy

Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a Great Weekend and ready to start a Brand New Week!! I know I am and it was a restful weekend.
 Today, I managed to run a few errands such as shop at the market; drive to the Post Office to mail a letter; grab lunch at my Favorite eatery and then back to work. Whew I may need to clone myself to handle all the errands LOL  But it's all good!! I like staying busy and having things to do during the day.

 Also I managed to get creative and create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.

Well, I don't feel like writing too much on the Blog and besides I want to enjoy this lovely day. The sun is shining with a little breeze blowing in the air. A lovely Summer's Day!! I can't believe we are in August already and soon Summer will be over and Autumn begins....This is year is really flying!!

Adios for now and Have a Blessed Day and remember to pay it forward with kindness today!














No comments:

Post a Comment