Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday in August

Happy Friday and I hope all had a Great Day today and getting ready for some Weekend Fun!! I know I am although I have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can change at a moment's notice.
 Today I managed to get a lot accomplished before the weekend festivities start. I had to run some errands for work; stop at the amrket to purchase a few things; drive pass the bank to check on funds cause you can't have fun without the money!! And, I managed to have lunch at one of my favorite restaurants-Hibachi Grill. I love the All You Can Eat Sushi and General Tso's Chicken!! I am getting hungry now as I write on the blog, Hehe!!
And, I want to send my prayers and well wishes to the people living on the Hawaiian Islands as they have to deal with TWO Hurricanes and an Earthquake hit the Island before the Hurricanes managed to arrive on land. A Triple Whammy for the Hawaiian residents!! I hope it doesn't cause too much destruction and kill too many people.  My prayers go out to them in this time of need.
 Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands before the sun sets. Have a Blessed Day and pay it forward in all that you do today.






CT Tag for Erica and Poser sold at Render Art and Sensibility stores






No comments:

Post a Comment