Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July America

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY and remember to play it safe tonight!! I don't want to hear of anyone getting hurt from a firecracker exploding in their hand or face!! If you don't know how to light a firecracker, leave it to the Professionals!! 

On that note, I will be celebrating downtown with a nice dinner at a restaurant and than later tonight, I will be seated on the grass to watch the fireworks show downtown Maryland and if time permits, I may drive to DC to enjoy the fireworks show!! A FUN NIGHT TONIGHT!!! 
I don't feel like writing on the blog since I am so Pumped Up and ready for tonight!! So, Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the SHOW!! 






CT Layout for BLT DeZignZ 

CT layout for Alexx's Designs


A tease of what's to come tonight....Fireworks Baby!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment