Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to me.....Today is Mi Cumpleanos and I am sure things will be POPPIN later this evening!!  Actually, I hate birthdays cause they remind one of how old you are...and I am told the older you get the less you like to celebrate!!
 But for now, I will be living it up FOR TODAY since I'm not that old, Hehe!!

 Anyway, I don't plan on being on the computer today just popped on to check emails, social sites, update the blog and maybe, just maybe, I may create a Layout!!

 So, With that being said, I hope all have a Great Day and Be Blessed in this day the Lord has made. Now I want to hear everyone sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

I am out of here to go celebrate my B-day and get things POPPIN on this wonderful day!!


CT layout for BLT DeZignZ



CT Tag for BLT DeZignZ

CT Tag for BLT DeZignZ


CT layout for BLT DeZignZ


CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment