Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blissful Sunday

Happy Sunday and I hope all are enjoying the day, or rather, the weekend and looking forward to starting a Brand New Week and work week for some.  I need another day between Saturday and Sunday to fully enjoy the weekend, Hehe.

 I managed to get a lot done around the house, like some late spring cleaning; tending the plants in the garden in which I saw some tomatoes and lettuce growing in the garden. So I guess I will have definitely have some tomatoes and lettuce for the Fall Season!!  Also, I had to fill the vehicle with gas...I like to start a new week with a full tank of gas!!
 And I was able to get creative in which you can see some of the pages below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted!! Get Creative!

 Well, I gotta go and take care of some business and I also want to enjoy this lovely day.  Have a Blessed Day and remember to pay it forward in all that you do today.

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind 

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind 

CT Layout for BLT DeZignZ

CT Tag using Popeye Wong's Art 

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind


CT Tag using Poser by Erica sold at Sensibility and Render Art Stores



CT Tag using Poser by Erica 

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment