Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Peaceful Sunday

Hidey Hoo and Happy Sunday!! 

I hope all have enjoyed the weekend and are ready to start a Brand New Work Week refreshed and ready to go back to work...I kind of wish there was another day between Saturday and Sunday, hehe!! But I guess I am as ready as I am going to be and refreshed to start a new week. 
I managed to do some yard work this weekend, like tend to the garden. I saw a couple of tomatoes and lettuce sprouting in the garden!! I guess I will have fresh veggies this summer or Fall!! woot woot.

And, I had to take the car to get cleaned at the Car Wash. Now, My Ride is Spanking Clean!! Actually I need to purchase a New Ride but like they say why fix if it ain't broken. 

I am enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having over the weekend. Although They are calling for warmer temps later in the week...Bring On Summer!! And My Birthday is this week...woot woot!! 

Gotta go and take care of some errands. Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause your smile could turn their frown upside down.  Pay it Forward!! 


CT page for Bliss by Whisper in the Wind 



CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind


CT Tag for BLT DeZignZ

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind

CT Tag for Whisper in the Wind

CT Tag for BLT DeZignZ


No comments:

Post a Comment