Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Father's Day weekend

Hidey Hoo and we made it to another weekend....And this is also Father's Day weekend so Happy Father's Day to all the guys who actually take care of their kids or are a part of their kids lives.

 In other news, Nothing new is happening in my world, the same ole same ole work, coming home, shopping, exercising....The usual daily stuff one does on most days!! I need to break the rut and take a vacation to any place. I feel like running away just to get away from it all...but knowing me, My life would just follow me around wherever I go or end up.

 I did visit this new restaurant that just opened in my area. The food was EXCELLENT and the atmosphere was comfortable. i have a feeling this place will be a Success and I may be visiting their more often. I will post pics at a later date cause I didn't think of taking any pics since it was the first time eating at the place.

Well I gotta go and take care of some errands. Have a Blessed Day and Pay it forward in all that you do today and through out the weekend.


CT Tag for the kit "Day at the County Fair" by Whisper in the Wind. If you'd like to purchase this kit please send an email to me and I will gladly provide the store link. A great kit to have in one's collection!!!

CT Layout and the lady Poser by Erica and sold at Render Art or Sensibility stores



CT Tag for the lovely kit " Soaking in the Sun" by Whisper in the Wind. I will provide the link where you can purchase just send an email to me. 


A freebie kit by BLT DeZignZ called "Summer Garden" A great and colourful kit and if you'd like the link just send an email 


No comments:

Post a Comment