Friday, May 30, 2014

Last Friday in May

Happy Friday and We made it to another weekend. Although, I have nothing planned for this weekend except I do want to see the movie "Maleficent" starring Angelina Jolie. I may go see the movie on Saturday but then again I may see it on Sunday?!! But I will see the movie this weekend!! 
From what I am reading on social sites, such as Facebook, Google Plus etc. I am hearing the movie is excellent and Angelina Jolie is superb acting in this movie. 

it is a lovely day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps!! i did tend to the garden by watering the veggies, flowers etc. and did a little yard work before heading out to do some shopping. I had to stop at the market to purchase dinner, at the gas station to get a fill up for the vehicle and over to the Post Office to mail some letters. Whew, I may need to clone myself on some days. 

Well, I have to go take care of some more errands. So, I have a Blessed Day and enjoy the weekend!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment