Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Torrential Rainstorm this Wednesday

Hello to all and Happy Wednesday, or Happy Hump Day as it is sometimes called. The big news for today is all this RAIN and Flooding in the Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia areas!! I am ready to build an Ark and gather two of the same species just as the biblical figure Noah did years ago. It is no joke too cause some people's basement in their house is flooding and streets are flooded, as are rivers. If you'd like to more information, Check out the article in the Washington Post Online edition here. 

Anyway, in other news, It has been a quite day for me....one can't do too much in this rainy weather, at least not outdoors. But one can do plenty indoors. 
I don't feel like writing too much on the blog today so I will say Have a Blessed Day and stay safe in this Rain....and I hope no one's basement floods out.

A Tag I created for a lady was diagnosed and treated for Leulemia and now needs a bone marrow to survive. I pray that a donor comes forth with a Bone Marrow that is acceptable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment