Monday, April 28, 2014

Rainy Monday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Monday and starting out the week on a happy note!! I know I am and preparing for this torrential rainstorm that is suppose to last for a couple of days. Like they say, April Showers bring May Flowers!! In this case, April is almost thru and May is about to begin so those showers are a bit late. 

Oh well, We need the rain so I am not complaining. I did manage to get all I needed to do accomplished, from driving over to the market; shopping for some household chores; visit the bank to check on funds and I had lunch at my Fav restaurant. Also, I had to get my Sushi fix on for today!! I am so addictive to Sushi and can't go a day without eating something seafood. Do you think a Sushi Anonymous club is available?!! LOL
And I can't go a day without getting creative cause i always say A day without creating is a day wasted!! 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some business and run more errands before the rain. Have a Blessed day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what problems they are dealing with and your smile may be just the thing to brighten their world! Pay if Forward!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment