Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

Good Friday....and Be Happy cause this is the day the Lord has made....

I hope all are having a great day thus far and getting ready for the festive holiday weekend-Easter Sunday!! I guess Peter Cottontail will be hopping down the bunny trail to deliver all the baskets and hide the eggs for all the good Lil children to find.
The one thing I like about Easter....I love those sweet Peeps candy, yummy!! But what I hate about Easter...all those chocolate Easter Bunnies which means I will be fattening up over the weekend, Haha!!!

Anyway, I managed to get a lot accomplished before the start of this festive weekend. I had run errands; stop pass the post office to mail some parcels and letters; then over to the market to purchase dinner and had lunch at my favorite restaurant where I was able to eat some good 'ole Sushi!! I love me some Sushi!!
Well I gotta go and see what else I have to do before the day ends. So Have a Blessed Good Friday and a wonderful Holiday weekend. Don't eat too many chocolate bunnies, hehe!!

CT Tag I created for Cuddz and is available for purchase at Sensibility and Render Art Stores 




No comments:

Post a Comment