Thursday, April 17, 2014

April Thursday before Easter

Hidey Hoo and Happy Thursday to you all....at least I hope it is Thursday in your part of the world?! If not, Happy whatever day it is in your part of the world...

 Anyway, It is such a lovely day outside and finally it is beginning to feel like Spring after what seemed to be a looooong Winter!! The other day the snow fell and wind gusts made it feel like Old Man Winter has come back.....but thankfully it feels like Spring today!! I love the warmer days and lots of sunshine!! I can't wait until the flowers bloom although I hear some of the flowers have already started blooming in this bi-polar weather.

And, I wrote an article on the Examiner.com site. A 5K race to benefit Earth Day is approaching and I think I may enter this race.  Race for a cause!!
 Also, I managed to do some shopping cause I have NO FOOD in the house!! No wonder I am so hungry, Hehe!! I had to get some gas for the car as well...my car was hungry for gas and I stopped pass the post office to mail a letter and some bills. Also, i am glad tax season is over and I did my taxes!! I can't wait for that BIG Refund ( Yeah, I wish) but I do get some money back not enough to make me a Millionaire yet!!

Well, I gotta go and run some more errands. Plus, I want to get some garden items cause I am thinking I will tend to the garden this weekend. I don't know what to plant though but I'll think or find, something to plant!! Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what battles the are dealing with and your smile may be just the thing to turn that frown upside down. Pay It Forward!!!

CT Tag I created..The lovely Poser can be purchased at Sensibility or Render Art stores.

Also, The Blood Moon made an appearance this week. Although, I missed seeing it cause I was in bed sleeping. I will have to wait 100 years to see it again.

CT Tag I created...The lovely Poser can be purchased at Sensibility or Render Art stores




No comments:

Post a Comment