Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A so-so Tuesday

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are having a Fab-tastic Day thus far!! I know I am having a so-so kind of day not bad and not good!! But I can't complain cause I woke up to see another sun rise and a lovely day today!!
 It is starting to feel more and more like Spring!! I love it when the days start getting warmer and the sun stays out a little longer.

Also I managed to get a lot accomplished today and I also found out that I have mold in my house-the basement-and had a Home Repair crew come to take care of the mold problem.  I am glad they came when they did cause I don't need no breathing problems caused my Mold in the house!

 Also I had to take the car in for the Spring Mechanic look over....the mechanic filled all the fluids checked brakes and lights to make sure everything is working properly. I can't have a dysfunctional vehicle on the road, Hehe!!
I gotta go to take care of some personal errands and I have too go to the market to get dinner. My cupboards are bare. So, Have a Blessed Day!!








1 comment:

  1. Good job on ridding your house of molds! Not only are they unpleasant to look at, but may also cause health issues to the tenants. If ever you have the same issue again, never hesitate to contact experts to deal with it. Thanks for sharing!

    John Spessard

    ReplyDelete