Monday, March 3, 2014

March Snow on a Monday

Well, We received SNOW last night but it wasn't a lot just enough to make the world look pretty!! But the temperature dropped making for a cold day outside. I love looking at the snow cause it is pretty but I can't wait until Spring cause i want to see Flowers, green grass and smell the sweetness of the Air.

I managed to get a lot accomplished today even though I had today off from work. I ended up doing some work from home though so I'll be ready for tomorrow's work load.  Also, I headed outside to shovel the snow in the driveway and clear the car free of the snow. One thing about this snow it is soft, fluffy and dry! 
And, I am loving the longer days of sunshine but that means we give up time to sleep. 

I gotta go and take care of some business. Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never what may be plaguing them in their life.









No comments:

Post a Comment