Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thirsty Thursday

Hidey Hoo and welcome Thursday...only a couple of more days until the weekend-WooHoo!  Although, I really have no plans for this weekend but then again, my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.

 Today, It is such a gorgeous day outside and the temperature reached the 60 degree mark so that made for lots of melting of snow on the ground. Good Bye Winter and Hello Spring....well not yet but I can't wait until the warm weather arrives.

 I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around taking care of errands to driving over to the Bank to grocery shopping and then visited a friend to have lunch all before going to work. Once I arrived at work, A Co-Worker surprised me with flowers-and it ain't even my Birthday-which was a nice gesture and much a SURPRISE!! The flowers didn't brighten up the place and put a warm spot in my heart. Hmm, I wonder what it could all mean?
 I haven't been watching the Olympics so I don't know what is happening. Actually, I am really not that interested in the Olympics....

Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands but have a Blessed Day and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment