Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sick on a Sunday

I hope all are having a Groovy Sunday and getting plenty of R&R to start a brand new week. I know I did but it wasn't the best weekend since I am feeling a bit under the weather. I hate it when I am Ill and I want to do things over the weekend.  Oh well, I made the most of my time by getting creative and doing some household chores.
 I am definitely not ready to go back to work so I may be taking a day off AGAIN!!  I'd hate to see my paycheck for these next two weeks-Yikes!!

Anyway, I am enjoying the beauty of the snow covering the ground and can't wait to see it all melt away. I am so sick of winter and can't wait until Spring or Summer for that matter. I love the summer months and warmer weather.

Well, It looks like I have to go medicate myself once again....I am feeling a little Ill...So, Have a Blessed Day and continue to enjoy the rest of the weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment