Friday, February 28, 2014

Last Friday of February

WooHoo We made it to another Friday and it's a SeXy Friday too!! I can't wait to get my weekend in full swing although the weather forecasters are calling for Ice and Snow this weekend?
One forecaster predicted that it wouldn't accumulate into a lot of inches since the Sun has shifted and is located in the spot as in the months of September/October. Which means the suns rays are stronger and will probably melt the snow before it hits the ground....but if the snow falls at night, then a possibility of some stickage and accumulations. I am praying for daylight snow, hehe!

 Today wasn't too bad as far as weather is concerned but it was a bit chilly and cold. I'm just glad the sun was shining in the blue skies!!

I managed to get a lot accomplished today and did you check out the article I wrote on Examiner.com site? Well, not really an article but more of an events type piece informing where too go to have fun.  just click the name above to read the article.
 And, I had some time to do some shopping, drive over to the Bank; to the Market to purchase dinner although I am thinking of going out to eat, maybe to Olive Garden? I am craving some Italian Food!!

Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands but have a Great Weekend and stay safe!!









No comments:

Post a Comment