Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, Friday, Friday

WooHoo, We made it to another Friday and time to have some Weekend Fun!! Although I have nothing planned for this weekend but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.
 Today, I managed to get a lot accomplished before the end of the day....I had to get some things in order at work. Also, I was able to do a little shopping; drive over to the Bank and then pay the cellular bill.  Speaking of which, I had one of those days while paying the bill I couldn't remember which slot to put the money in at one of those ATM looking machines, Hehe!! I was trying to put the money into the credit card slot until a nice employee of the store came over to show me what I was doing wrong. It was so Hilarious at the time but now I feel like a fool. Oh well, That is life...sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down.

Anyway, after leaving the cellular store, I drove over to the Market to purchase dinner and browse the shelves as what else I wanted to buy before leaving the store with about 4 bags of groceries.  Upon returning home, I carried the groceries inside the house to put away the perishables and then turned on the television-not that I was watching it-cause I went to go log onto the computer to check emails; check the calendar and surf the Internet.  I am so addicted to the Internet!!

Gotta go....I think I hear someone knocking on the door this late in the evening. Have a Blessed Day and a fun filled weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment