Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrate Love this Valentine's

Happy Valentines Day to you all and If you don't have a love, Time to pamper yourself  or as I call it "Luxuriate" one self in the finer things in life!! 

As for me, I am feeling a little under the weather-even though it did snow again last night adding onto the snow already on the ground-and I am not feeling well at all. My head is stuffed up and my nose is running and coughing too. I hate being sick!! Oh well, I will be fine once I medicate myself.

Even though I am sick, I am enjoying the beauty of the snow!! It is really pretty outside.
Well, I gotta go medicate myself but have a Great Day and celebrate it with the people, or animals, you love today.



Also, My Dad's birthday is today and I created this lovely card to send him.











No comments:

Post a Comment