Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Humpy Hump kind of Day

Happy Wednesday or maybe a Happy Hump day to some..and I hope all are enjoying the day. I am and I am very busy but I love it when I'm busy cause an idle mind is the devil's plaything.

I had to run a few errands today and then stopped over a friend's house to chat and have tea and doughnuts. We chatted about the good 'ole days of when we were young kids and how life was so much simpler back then.....Oh how I could relive those days.  Actually, I really don't want to relive those days and I am loving my life now!!! Life is about living in the Present and hoping for the future and once in awhile you reminiscence of the past.

Also, I had to get a little creative today cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say...You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

Let's see, Do I want to talk about news today? Nah, nothing much to write today.

So, Have a Blessed Day and be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what battles they are dealing with and your smile or a friendly Hello could cheer them up. Be Kind to Strangers Week!!









No comments:

Post a Comment