Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yesterday's Snow is Today's Fun

Happy Hump Day and I hope everyone is enjoying the day...and maybe the snow!! Yep, I said snow cause we received about 10 inches yesterday as it fell from the sky. It is a pretty sight and I am glad it was ONLY Snow which made for a fluffy and dry kind of snow. Gotta love that!! 

Nothing to talk about other than the snow but I will say that Target is cutting a lot of jobs. I didn't even know Target was suffering financially-Who Knew?! You can read the article in the Online edition of USA Today.

And, I read an interesting article titled "A Day in the Life of a Dairy Farmer" in the Online edition of the Washington Post newspaper.  It is the 2nd series of articles so you may have to read the First article.

Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands and I also want to play in the snow for a bit. So, Have a Blessed Day!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment