Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Funday................I hope

Happy Sunday and I hope all are having a Fun Day! As for me, It is somewhat quiet and relaxing in which I am not complaining but I like to be doing things.
 Well, I did get a little creative and make some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.

In news today, The government is opened today so I won't even mention how many days of the shutdown today. But I will say this, several political figures are working hard to bring about closure to this shutdown. An article in USA Today Online edition informs the shutdown is headed in its' second week now with Boehner doing a lot to bring about closure.

And, if you look to the sky on Monday one will see a Meteor show in the evening.  For more information, check out the USA Today Online edition here.  Te Draconid shower should be quite interesting this year since it will happen in the evening rather than the early morning hours. And, The name Draconid comes from  "  the way the meteors appear to emanate from the northern constellation Draco the Dragon, which sits just above the Little Dipper in the night sky.

The meteors are the result of tiny bits of dust and ice debris left behind by the Giacobini-Zinner comet, which circles the sun every 6.6 years. As the Earth passes through this trail of cosmic debris, the particles burn up in our atmosphere, creating the fiery trails we call falling stars."

And, The United States is raiding Africa...and the U.S. captured the leader who bombed the United States Embassy and killed about 200 people.  To read more, check out the USA Today article here

Well, I have to go run some errands and I have to make a stop at the market to pick up dinner. I don't even know what to prepare for today? Oh well, once I enter the market and smell the aroma of food, I am sure something will come to mind, Hehe!! Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the rest of the weekend cause I can't believe tomorrow is the start of a Brand New Week!!  Oh, and don't forget to watch the Draconid Meteor showers tomorrow evening........It should be quite a show!!








No comments:

Post a Comment