Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday Funday and I hope all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend and are ready to begin a Brand New Week!!  I know I am not ready and wish there was a day between Saturday and Sunday, hehe
But oh well, i am about as ready as I am gonna be!!
 It was a lovely Autumn day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blew in the wind. A great day to be outside enjoying the fresh air and cool temps!!  I managed to get outside and enjoy the Autumn weather a bit......and I got in a run around the neighborhood cause it does the body good!
 Afterwards, I had to drive to the store and pick up a few household things before coming back home. Then, as soon as I got home, A friend called and asked if I wanted to see a movie...so off I went to the Theatre.
 Upon returning home after watching the movie,  a friend called me with whom I haven't talked to in years. it was great speaking to them and learning how things are going with them.

And, I managed to get a little creative to create some art pages in which you can see to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.
Well, I don't want to write too much on the blog cause I want to go watch a little Television before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment