Monday, October 7, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

Well, It is a Rainy Monday and you know what they say "Rainy Days and Mondays" always get me down, or in my case, make me sleepy.
But I had to wake up to do some chores before heading off to work. I gotta make those dollars!!!
I did manage to get a little creative and create a few art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.
 In news today, We are headed into two weeks of the Government Shutdown and work is piling up in the government according to a USA Today article. 

And, It is almost time to get spooked and frightened..and what better way to see the ghosts and goblins than on a cruise ship. Find out more by reading the USA Today article here. 

And, The Ravens beat the Miami team in yesterday's game. Go Ravens Go!! Here are a few things we learned..........check it out here in The Baltimore Sun.

Well, i have to go and take care of some errands. Life has a way of keeping one busy. Have a Blessed Day and be kind to everyone you meet cause your smile maybe just the thing to brighten their day.








No comments:

Post a Comment