Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Saturday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are enjoying the weekend thus far..I know I am and it is relaxing!! Although, I wish I was much busier but I am not complaining cause it could be far worse.
 I managed to get creative today and create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say so get Creative!!

It started out as a glorious day then by late afternoon, The clouds rolled making for a dark and grey day although it didn't rain. But it may rain later tonight.

In the news today, Hmm...i really don't feel like talking about any news but I will say this, The Government Shutdown is over!! In my opinion, The Government Shutdown shouldn't have even happened so those Congress Members are getting no pat on the shoulders from me but I will give them all a Kick in the Butt Right out the Congressional Door, Hehe
Also, Who saw the Moon last night? I didn't it cause I had fell asleep and when I fall asleep nothing can wake me up...

Well, I gotta go run some errands and I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment