Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween and I hope all get a lot of Treats instead of Tricks!! 
I will be enjoying a night at home as I wait for the Lil Kiddies to knock on the door expecting candy since I don't have any kids of my own. 
But I did get creative today and created some art pages in which you can above and below this post. Also, I managed to get some errands accomplished today like running around to the store, post office, to the market and visited a friend. Also, I had too go to Happy Hour to relax and unwind a bit after a hard days work!!


Well,I have to go take care of some errands and get the candy ready for the Trick or Treaters who may come to my door. Have a Blessed Day and Be Safe this Halloween!! 


And, Don't forget this weekend to Fall Back




No comments:

Post a Comment